Lost certificates

14–19 qualifications

We are able to supply replacement certificates to candidates for 14–19 qualifications. If you lose your certificate you must apply for a certifying statement of results, which is an official copy of the final exam results held by us. It is accepted by universities, colleges and employers as verification of results.

14–19 qualifications include:

  • AEA
  • Asset Languages
  • CEE
  • CSE
  • Entry Level Certificate
  • FSMQ
  • GCE A/AS Level
  • GCE O Level
  • GCSE
  • GNVQ (post 2001)
  • STEP
  • VCE

Please use the guidance document below to help you complete the application form. This will help avoid any unnecessary delays in processing your application.

Replacement certificates

Amended certificates may be issued for the following reasons:

  • Your name is spelt incorrectly
    Before certificates are issued, establishments should check that candidates' details are correct as, once they are issued, there will be a charge for amendments to personal details. Do check with your school or college if they will pass this cost on to you.
  • Your results have changed
    Your school or college should keep your existing certificate while you are waiting for the outcome of an enquiry about results. If a grade changes following an enquiry, we can issue schools or colleges with an updated certificate upon receipt of the original. 

Verifying the results of an individual

If third party organisations wish to verify the results of an individual they should contact the OCR Customer Contact Centre for an application form. 

Please note: learners cannot apply for this service, although they will be asked to sign the application form.