We’re now running all our CPD training online rather than face-to-face. Future courses will be in the form of a webinar, offering the same high-quality training as our face-to-face training. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
CPD course • Course reference: LWMABC01
Looking ahead to the 2022 exam series, this event will offer detailed and constructive feedback on challenging questions from practice and live papers to help you support your current cohort. The event complements our examiners’ reports and candidate exemplar material.
Delegates will cover:
• an overview of an assessment series
• how the defined assessment ‘command words’ have been used
• how the efficient use of technology is assessed
• content new to A Level Maths
• how the Large Data Set pre-release material is assessed on H240/02
• a review of questions that proved challenging
• further support and resources.
Other information for delegates:
This online course will be conducted via VOIP, so participants will need access to a set of headphones that can be plugged into their PC. There will be an opportunity to participate via text chat and put forward questions and comments for discussion. Confirmation details and information on how to log on will be forwarded to you prior to the event.
To submit questions prior to the session please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Online session is £99.