CPD course • Course reference: OWBUAJ01
Take your understanding and delivery to the next level
Building on the support available on our website and our Exam Review sessions, this hands-on workshop uses detailed exemplars to give you the tools to take your understanding and delivery of the examinations in Cambridge Technicals Level 3 Business 2016 to the next level.
Drawing on exemplars from previous exam series, the workshop will focus on identifying the key differences between student performances and diving into the marking criteria to gain an in-depth understanding of how to help your students progress. The session will offer opportunities to mark real student work and engage with the experienced assessor.
The event is also an excellent opportunity to share ideas and network with colleagues teaching the same specification.
• Explore recent examiner reports and identified teaching and learning themes
• Receive an in-depth understanding of the assessment expectations and the marking criteria
• Receive guidance on how and why high-scoring answers were marked highly
• Practice marking candidate responses using carefully selected exemplars
• Receive feedback from an experienced examiner on their marking of sample responses
This online session is free.